Playing a game together. It's fun and immediately creates a mutual bond. Isn’t it wonderful when such a game answers difficult questions and you learn from it at the same time? It’s called The Customer Experience Game. In just a few hours, you can all sit around the table and increase your customer experience awareness. You can show employees what they can do to give customers a better experience. A win-win situation!
Do you recognize this?
- You have collected enough customer feedback but are now struggling with the question of how to improve customer experience. And how do you really take action?
- Who can guide us in the roll-out of our CX strategy?
- Customer Experience is the most important theme in your organization, but what exactly does it mean for individual employees?
- How do we get the customer on the agenda in team meetings, MTs and board meetings?
- Where can we find a fun workshop for a team day where customer experience is central?
- How do we ensure that employees master our new strategy in an inspiring way?
- How can we make employees think in a playful way about what they can do to improve customer experience?
Do you recognize these issues? And you don’t have a clue how to handle them constructively? The answer is as simple as it is fun: go play the CX Game!
I developed the CX Game in collaboration with business partner Babs Asselbergs. She is CEO of Blommaberg – the Game Company, our joint venture in which we have incorporated The Customer Experience Game and The Employee Experience Game. Babs is Customer Experience Expert - CCXP certified and has over 20 years of experience in customer experience issues as a market researcher, project manager and consultant. She has been working as an independent consultant since 2016 and is the facilitator of the CX Game.
Customers about the CX Game
"We played the Customer Experience Game with the entire SnelStart staff to increase our own influence on NPS. It was instructive, fun and we talked about it for a long time. Even employees who don't have daily customer contact now have a better understanding of their influence. Thank Babs and Nienke for your Game."
"We've played the CX game with our management and staff team. A very fun, inspiring but above all effective way to better position customers and customer interests. Our concern that the game might not be so suitable for a public sector institution, turned out to be completely unnecessary. Babs had an excellent sense of the environment in which we operate."
"The game is a lot of fun and instructive. You learn more about your customers and share experiences so that colleagues get to know each other better when it comes to delivering excellent customer experience.
I highly recommend it!" (about the CX Game as a change tool)